How we can help
Our experts can deliver your next big data project, either on-premise or in the cloud.
We can help you with data services:
- Extract, Translate and Load data (ETL) - load new datasets into your database / data warehouse
- Data profiling - understand the current state of your data, we'll document any existing data issues
- Data standardization - clean-up existing data issues and map your data to master data (standard codes and terms)
- Data dashboards - custom data visualizations to make sense of your data
We also provide cloud services:
- Setup and operational management of cloud hosted systems (Google Compute Engine & Amazon AWS)
- Docker container management - custom creation of Dockerfiles for new docker containers and we can host a secure private cloud hosted docker registry for your business
- Continuous integration using Jenkins - setup and manage custom build jobs in a private Jenkins deployment with automated deployment triggered from github webhooks
- Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark on-demand cloud services - monthly subscriptions and pay-as-you-go, usage based billing
We have over 20 years of computing experience as senior architects, database managers & system administrators. We are key contributors on successful million dollar IT projects within the life sciences and utilities industries. LTS Computing LLC is based in West Chester Pennsylvania.
Architecture and Information Services
- Business case development
- Proof Of Concepts & Pilot projects
- Data management operational design
- Data governance approach tailored to your organizational needs
- Analytical platform workload management & performance tuning
- Information architecture & security models
- Data transformation (ETL / ELT) design & development
- Integrate analytics systems & data science tools
- Platform delivery planning & road maps
- End-user engagement & training plans
Real World Evidence Platform for a top 10 Global Pharma. Company
We deployed and managed an IBM Pure Data (powered by Netezza) massively parallel processing (MPP) data warehouse appliance for a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, managing 32 Terabytes of de-identified real world electronic medical record and commercial claims data for health economic outcomes research, comparative effectiveness research & study feasibility analyses. We routinely work with multi-terabyte databases, loading and processing billions of data points.
We support the following stakeholders:
- Data scientists
- Research analysts
- Statistical programmers
- Health economic scientists
Transforming Medical Decision Making with the OHDSI Collaborative
OHDSI is a multi-stakeholder collaborative, with active participation across many institutions. The OHDSI mission is to transform medical decision making by creating reliable scientific evidence about disease natural history, healthcare delivery, and the effects of medical interventions through large-scale analysis of observational health databases for population-level estimation and patient-level predictions.
We manage the public cloud infrastructure for OHDSI including the forums, wiki and website. We also build, deploy and host the OHDSI open source informatics tools.
In the downloads section there is a 1000 person sample file of the CMS 2008-2010 Data Entrepreneurs’ Synthetic Public Use File (DE-SynPUF) in OHDSI common data model v5.2.2 format which is useful for testing and OHDSI application demos. Download the file here
OHDSI is an amazingly talented group of epidemiologists, statisticians, informaticians and software developers with members from Columbia University, Stanford University, Regenstrief and many other institutions around the world.
Explore more information about OHDSI on the OHDSI website